1) Pumpkin is a great source of fiber. Eat some raw pumpkin to keep your digestive system running smoothly for a happy tummy. Try adding raw pumpkin puree to a smoothie, or mix into batter for pumpkin pancakes.
2) Don’t let cold and flu season get you down! Pumpkin is full of vitamin C to boost your immunity and keep you virus-free all winter long.
3) Full of beta carotene, pumpkin is a great antioxidant and perfect for ridding the body of free radicals. Give your body that cancer-free, care-free feel with a hearty helping of pumpkin nutrition.
4) Pumpkin seeds help reduce bad cholesterol, so they are a perfect snack after gorging on Thanksgiving dinner. Try roasting them up for more fabulously nutty flavor.
5) After a workout, pumpkin seeds are the perfect snack because they are full of potassium, a mineral that keeps your muscles cramp-free.