Serve Up Wellness, One Dinner at a Time
Healing Has Never Tasted so Good
A Deeper Connection to Your Food Starts with Dinner
We believe that when you start to think of dinner as me-time instead of meal time, something special happens. With ultra-fresh, certified-organic and clean ingredients that come together to nourish and inspire, the new dinners from UR are an expression of love and healing, and they are crafted to warm your belly as well as your heart. Nutrient packed with vibrant colors and flavors of the season, our meals are always organic, non-GMO, gluten free and dairy free.
Leading Edge Sustainability
Fresh organic dinners are here in recyclable trays! Urban Remedy is committed to reducing the use of plastic and is one of the first brands in the USA to bring you this eco-friendly tray made with recyclable paper and minimal plastic to maintain freshness. Feel good about every bite knowing you can help close the loop by recycling!
What are they made of?
- Paper tray is 100% recyclable after removing the plastic liner
- Paper sleeve is 100% recyclable and made of 100% recycled material
- No PFAS plastic chemicals or BPA
How to recycle?
- Remove the plastic film top and dispose
- After you’re done eating, remove the oven-proof plastic lining inside of the tray and dispose
- Then you can recycle the paper tray in paper recycling
UR x Lotus Foods Go Beyond Organic
Our Organic Chickpea Coconut Curry features Lotus Foods’ traditional Basmati Rice, which is Regenerative Organic CertifiedTM Silver. It is the first rice to achieve this rigorous new standard, which goes beyond existing Organic and Fair Trade certifications in promoting farming that enriches rather than degrades soil and values animals and workers.