Are you looking for a delicious raw recipe packed with great nutrition? Look no further: our Collard Wrap recipe is just the thing!
- 1 collard leaves with ribs removed
- 1 sheet of raw nori seaweed sheets
- ¼ cucumber julienned
- 1 carrot julienned
- ¼ avocado cut in long pieces
- ¼ cup raw sesame seeds
- ¼ teaspoon sea salt
- Set the nori sheets on a dry cutting board.
- Lay collard on top of nori sheet.
- On one end place carrots, cucumber, avocado, and sesame seeds.
- Drizzle salt over veggies.
- Tightly roll the end where veggies are and keep rolling until the leaves are all wrapped up. Eat like a hand roll. You can dip in organic shoyu (soy sauce).
- You can also use sprouts, red bell pepper, scallions.
Comments are closed.