Try my favorite recipe, almond oatmeal, for a gluten-free breakfast.
- 1 apple cut in 4 pieces
- 1 cup raw almonds
- 1/4 cup finely milled flax seeds
- 1/8 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- Pinch of sea salt or Himalayan pink salt
- 1 packet stevia powder
- ½ cup organic berries
- The night before soak almonds in 4 cups filtered water.
- In the morning drain almonds. Set aside half.
- In a food processor add apple and half the almonds. Process for 20-30 seconds and put in small bowl.
- Add berries to bowl.
- In separate bowl add flax, cinnamon, stevia, and salt and mix, then sprinkle on apple mixture.
- Put remaining almonds in high speed blender with ½ cup water and blend until consistency of thick cream. Then add vanilla.
- Put a dollop of almond cream on top of apple mixture and enjoy.
10 thoughts on “My favorite Breakfast Recipe – Almond Oatmeal”
Sounds amazing! How many servings is this recipe?
Comments are closed.