Diced Tomatoes in Juice* (Tomatoes*, Tomato Juice*, Sea Salt), Cooked Chickpea* (Chickpea*, Water, Salt), White Basmati Rice*, Onion*, Spinach*, Lemon Juice*, Vegan Butter* (Coconut Oil*, Cultured Cashew Milk* [Filtered Water, Cashews*, Cultures], Filtered Water, Sunflower Oil*, Sunflower Lecithin*, Sea Salt), Kale*, Coconut Cream*, Himalayan Pink Salt, Brown Rice Flour* (Whole Grain Brown Rice*), Extra Virgin Olive Oil*, Coconut Oil*, Ginger*, Curry Spices* (Coriander*, Cumin*, Turmeric*, Fenugreek*, Mustard*, Black Pepper*, Cayenne Pepper*), Apple Cider Vinegar*, Garlic*
CONTAINS: Cashew, Coconut
Serving size - 1 Bowl (455g)
Servings per container - 1
Calories — 470
Protein — 13g
Sugar — 3g
Leading Edge Sustainability
Fresh organic dinners are here in recyclable trays! Urban Remedy is committed to reducing the use of plastic and is one of the first brands in the USA to bring you this eco-friendly tray made with recyclable paper and minimal plastic to maintain freshness. Feel good about every bite knowing you can help close the loop by recycling!
What are they made of?
- Paper tray is 100% recyclable after removing the plastic liner
- Paper sleeve is 100% recyclable and made of 100% recycled material
- No PFAS plastic chemicals or BPA
How to recycle?
- Remove the plastic film top and dispose
- After you're done eating, remove the oven-proof plastic lining inside of the tray and dispose
- Then you can recycle the paper tray in paper recycling