Sweet Potato*, Beet*, Quinoa*, Broccoli*, Purple Cabbage*, Extra Virgin Olive Oil*, Lemon Juice*, Himalayan Pink Salt, Cumin Powder*
Serving size - 1 Bowl (424g)
Servings per container - 1
Calories — 540
Protein — 15g
Sugar — 15g
Leading Edge Sustainability
Fresh organic dinners are here in recyclable trays! Urban Remedy is committed to reducing the use of plastic and is one of the first brands in the USA to bring you this eco-friendly tray made with recyclable paper and minimal plastic to maintain freshness. Feel good about every bite knowing you can help close the loop by recycling!
What are they made of?
- Paper tray is 100% recyclable after removing the plastic liner
- Paper sleeve is 100% recyclable and made of 100% recycled material
- No PFAS plastic chemicals or BPA
How to recycle?
- Remove the plastic film top and dispose
- After you're done eating, remove the oven-proof plastic lining inside of the tray and dispose
- Then you can recycle the paper tray in paper recycling
People are talking
WOW! This is so delicious and healthy I would absolutely recommend. The sweet potatoes are cooked perfectly, the quinoa is flavored perfectly, and the cabbage is actually insanely good with it. All I wish is that the broccoli were roasted a little more so it’s not as tough. It’s a HUGE portion for dinner and worth every penny!