Victoria Tsai (the founder of Tatcha luxury skincare, inspired by Geisha beauty rituals) created her skincare line on the basis of simplicity and authenticity. We absolutely love what Tatcha is offering and, in turn, we’ve partnered with them for a fabulous giveaway that you can enter to win… http://www.tatcha.com/giveaway/tatcha-urban-remedy-giveaway
Victoria Tsai shares with us her 5 tips for glowing skin…
My treasure hunts for Tatcha have taken me across vast oceans and into the hidden geisha houses in Kyoto. As a result, I often end up eating whatever is available when I’m traveling. To recover from a long journey, I like to try a juicing program to reset my body and allow it to rest. This leaves me feeling revitalized with the feeling of a new beginning for my body and my mind. I’m a longtime fan of Urban Remedy’s juice plans because they make the process of giving my body a fresh start so simple. Their organic, high-quality ingredients are a surefire way to give my body the nutrients it misses during a busy travel schedule.
What you eat is reflected in your skin. Here are my five tips for luminous skin this spring:
1. Avoid alcohol and sugary drinks. Alcohol and added sugars have an inflammatory effect on the body, and can cause puffiness in the skin.
2. Green tea is known for its powerful benefits for overall health. Rich in the antioxidant Epigallocatechin Gallate (EGCG), green tea helps fortify your body’s ability to defend itself. When you drink green tea your body is really efficient at maximizing the benefits of those antioxidants and dispersing them throughout the body.
3. Nuts—as long as you’re not allergic—are an excellent source of essential minerals and healthy fats.
4. Vegetables are another source rich in minerals and vitamins that are easily absorbed by your body. The antioxidants found in leafy greens and colorful vegetables neutralize free radicals that damage healthy skin cells.
5. Less is more. For the same reason that juicing gives your system a break and a chance to heal, simplifying your skincare routine to the essentials helps your skin regain its balance and healthy glow.
If you find that you’re in need of a reset for your body, a juicing program can provide you with easily-accessible nutrients. The boost of antioxidants and essential minerals will help your whole body, including your skin, which is its largest organ.