If your Superbowl party left you feeling full and fuzzy this Monday, think about adding a little beet to your step!
Beet juice is a great addition to your juice cleanse or simply to use in your daily life. In this post, we’ll break down why beet juice is good for your health and how to use it best.
Why Raw Beet Juice May Save Your Heart:
- True to its color, beet juice heals and cleanses the blood. The rich antioxidants cleanse the blood and act as a detoxifying agent.
- The dense nitrates in beet juice get converted into nitric oxide, which enhances blood flow in the body and helps to lower blood pressure.
- Raw beet juice may lower blood pressure and improve blood flow, leaving you more energized and relaxed.
How to Put the Raw Beet into Your Everyday Life:
- Beet juice is a great way to recover from partying, exhaustion and toxin exposure because of its antioxidant levels. Urban Remedy’s After Party juice is a hearty formula of beetroot, carrot, ginger, apple and lemon. This blend has incredible healing effects for your liver, heart and overall well-being.
- If you’re trying to quit drinking sodas and other sugary beverages, raw beet juice is an excellent replacement. The rich and sweet flavor of beet juice when consumed chilled can satisfy a soda or sugar craving.
- If you’re making beet juice on your own, we suggest adding ginger or lemon to balance the flavor. For a great raw beet juice recipe, check out our Ruby Red Juice recipe.
Beet juice is the most efficient way to consume the concentrated nutrients, vitamins and healing properties of beets. Be sure the beet juice you choose is raw and 100% certified organic to maximize all of the nutrients and enzymes. For more information about the benefits of juicing, visit our Top Ten Reasons to Juice post.